Advanced BCAA Myotrophic Matrix
100% PURE FERMENTATION-DERIVED PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE 45:30:25 RATIO BCAAs
- INSTANTLY STIMULATES MUSCLE GROWTH BY 350%†*
- 8,180 mg of 45:30:25 PURE INSTANT BCAA POWER
- FORTIFIED WITH FATIGUE FIGHTING Alpha K.I.C.
- LOADED WITH 7 FORMS OF ANABOLIC SUPPORT B3, B6, B9 & B12!
Pack on Serious Lean Muscle
Most people who train hard don't understand why they can't grow like they should. Every serious bodybuilder knows the tried and tested impact of large-dose BCAAs.Packing on serious lean muscle is a matter of reversing the body's natural tendency, which is to break down muscle (catabolism) and signal it to build muscle instead (anabolism).While everyone knows that Branched Chain Amino Acids work, but there are problems:
- Not getting enough BCAAs
- Not getting the right Ratio of BCAAs
- Not getting enough BCAAs at the right time
It's one thing to talk about getting more BCAAs, it's another thing to actually do – with CONSISTENCY!
To get serious, you must commit to taking the right amount BCAAs every time you train (or more).
So, why is this so difficult?
Getting these notoriously difficult to mix (and to drink) BCAAs into your system effectively and efficiently has always been a massive barrier. Old-school non-instantized BCAAs without the MYOTRISOL™ process are messy, clump up, don't mix and worst of all leave a hideous oil-like film on the surface. Worst of all they taste bad. Taste, convenience and mixability issues turned all but the most determined and taste-bud challenged bodybuilders off BCAAs completely. Most supplements answered this by simply supplying less BCAAs in the cheaper 2:1:1 ratio.
- The research directed dosage of 8,180 mg of all 3 BCAAs in a precise scientifically validated 45% L-Leucine : 30% L-Valine : 25% L-Isoleucine ratio.
- 100 mg of pure KIC which binds to, and deactivates, damaging muscular toxins allowing you to workout longer and harder.*
- A full spectrum of 7 completely unique and powerful forms of protein-synthesis supporting and cellular-energy releasing B3, B6, B9 and B12 Vitamins.